tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Steve Shucker <sshuc...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: plugins for a tapestry app?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:50:16 GMT
Could one of the gurus please post some example hivemind config showing
how I can include a hivemodule.xml with my component library project so
that the library automagically registers itself with whatever
application is running?  I've thought for a while that the *.application
file was something of a leftover and I'd rather do as much of my config
as possible in hivemind instead.

-Steve