tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Dan Adams <...@ifactory.com>
Subject plugins for a tapestry app?
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 03:52:58 GMT
So I have a T4 app and I'm trying to get a sense for how hard it would
be to allow the user of plugins. What I mean is that I would like to be
able to write a plugin, put the jar in the WEB-INF/lib, and then have my
application load it. The plugins could be either interface contributions
or strictly something behind the scenes. Does anyone have any experience
with doing something like this? Would hivemind be the best bet or is
something like Java Plugin Framework better? I'm looking for any and all
thoughts/suggestions. Thanks.

- dan