tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Kalle Korhonen" <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Tapestry feature suggestion: EditForm generation
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 01:47:52 GMT
And hopefully nobody's re-inventing the wheel here because Trails has a
pretty extensive support even for the not-so-simple cases. I know Howard
that you and Chris Nelson have talked a bit, so I hope you take a look at
the existing Trails code and steal/borrow from it or ask for changes before
you go and write the same for Tap5. I'm also (im)patiently waiting for
Tapestry 4.1 release to upgrade Trails to use it and I'd be more than happy
to assist in changes to make it easier to support Tap5.

Kalle