tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Dan Adams <...@ifactory.com>
Subject forcing a page out of the object pool
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:44:45 GMT
I have a view page that has a bug in it because one of the properties
should be persisted (or ignored) and is not. Now I'm trying to write a
test case for it and am having a hard time reproducing the bug because
the bug only occurs when the page has been returned to the pool and the
properties have been reset. Is there any way to force tapestry to reset
the properties in the page so I can reproduce my bug? I was able to
reproduce it on a production server by letting the page sit there long
enough and then submitting a form on the page but this obviously
wouldn't be good for a test case.

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer