tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Phillip Rhodes" <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Re: Getting the an upload file
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:42:20 GMT

The upload component in stitches functions correctly for T4 and it uses
commons-io 1.1  (this component just wraps the tapestry upload component
and a directory)

Please see the ivy-generated dependency report that shows commons-io (1.1)
and commons-upload(1.0) versions that work together in T4
http://stitches.authsum.org/jayasoft-stitches-ivy-default.html

You can even paste stitches ivy declarations into your ant build file and
have a working configuration (as far as jar file dependencies)

> Me again, same upload woes. The Upload c
omponent does work (with the