tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Alex Kartashev <alex.kartas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Component Parameters and Properties
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:28:27 GMT
Very nice analogy on Unix symlink! I think I understand now the concept
of a component parameter (the Users Guide is an invaluable resource
there, I must say).

What about the lifecyle of a component property? All I want to make sure
is that they will be reset once the containing page goes back to the pool.

Thanks,

Alex