tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Peter Svensson <psvens...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: anyone buy Kent's Tapestry Book that has PDF version?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 22:17:14 GMT
I might get the book as well, but when I first saw the book avilable for
sale online I just dropped the thougth of acquiring it right of. I'm so used
to just downloading all necessary resources, so as soon as anyone charges
for anything it's immediate turnoff.

However, I'm kicking myself each day (since I have had aporject dropped on
me which needed tapestry, and I knew very little) that I didn't just buy it
when I saw it. What's the price tag, for crying out loud? It's maybe four
pints here in sweden. About 1/4 - 1/6 of normal
bleeding-edge-slightly-offf-the-beaten-track-IT-book price. Just get it for
crying out loud! :) Yes, since you asked I get 5% of all sales in swedish
dubloons.natch!

Cheers
PS (What do you expect on a friday night?)