tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Kuhnert <jkuhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tacos ProgressBar
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:25:14 GMT
The sample code is in tacos cvs, as well as the source html of those links I
sent. Using dojo is very very easy :)

Here's how you'd hide one of those floating panes:

dojo.widget.byId("floatingpane").hide();

Not bad for a javascript library ;)

The tacos Dialog component has a similar method Dialog.show() Dialog.hide().
They do exactly what you'd expect them to.