tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Jason Suplizio <supli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: application configuration
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:38:52 GMT
Okay, so there is no way to make Tapestry aware of an entire
module/subcontext and the location of its files? Only by hardcoding the
relative path to the subdir in a link component or by specifying each page
in the .application file to each module/subcontext? I'm mainly concerned
about ease of maintenance...thanks for clarifying all this for me!