tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "LOCHART,DOUGLAS E" <dougloch...@cablespeed.com>
Subject Re: Form Submission on a Stale Session
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 03:04:16 GMT
Hey Nick,

Actually I always run inprod mode.  Please look at me
newest question as I have distilled it down further.  It
seems as though any renegade form request can be submitted
at any time and it attempts to be handled within the
current session even if it was rendered in a previous one.

Can you help with that one at all?

Thanks

doug

Hi Douglas.

I presume you are using
-Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true
or similar for development.

Try running your app without this, i.e. in production
mode.
I've seen exceptions in dev mode that don't happen in
production.

Cheers,
Nick.

Announcement Feed: http://www.jroller.com/rss/glongman?catname=/Announcements Feature Updates: