tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Kent Tong <k...@cpttm.org.mo>
Subject Re: overriding handleStaleSessionException
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 01:54:42 GMT
Manjith Kumar Adapa <manjitha <at> aztec.soft.net> writes:

> I have some doubts on this.
> Well we are using Tapestry 4.0 and Hibernate 3.0 in my application.
> If I implement this methodology does it work in my application and
> Is it that BaseEngine takes care of the everything like handling the
> BasePage implementation and able to run the application or do I need to call
> The object of BaseEngine in my java which in turn extends BasePage to store
> the data in session.

In Tapestry 4, provide your own implementation for the Hivemind
serivce tapestry.error.StaleSessionExceptionPresenter. Wire it up
with Hivemind services like tapestry.infrastructure.ResponseRenderer
so that it can call the renderResponse(cycle) method on the
ResponseRenderer.

--
Author of an e-Book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)