tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Phil Ulrich <phil.ulr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Organizing components
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:50:42 GMT
I ran into this on a recent project with a large number of components.
What I did was:

1. Move the component into a subdirectory.
2. Update (yourapp).application so that it knows where to find the
module. In my case this was as simple as:

<component-type type="Component"
specification-path="subdirectory/Component.jwc"/>

3. I could then refer to the component using <span jwcid="@Component" />.

I am using 3.0.3, YMMV using Tap4 as I have no experience with it yet.

--Phil