tapestry-users mailing list archives

From DarĂ­o Vasconcelos <dario.vasconce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get a list of pages in current application?
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 06:05:34 GMT
I think that, in any case, Tapestry could return a list of the pages
that are currently pooled, since it appears to use some clever file
and reflection routines to call not-instanced pages. I've created new
classes in the middle of a session and seen TP call them without
needing a restart.

--
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
    Jackie Mason