tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stuart <bare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TAP4 upload path?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:06:24 GMT
I agree, I started with the basic jsp/servlets before there was
anything like struts/jsf and now tapestry and their like. Not afraid
of the golden oldies if it gets the job done quicker and with less
pain.  :)

-Nick

ps. Plus I already had my InitServlet for starting up my Cayenne
context, so this was a simple 3 line addition =)