tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stuart <bare...@gmail.com>
Subject TAP4 upload path?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 16:48:01 GMT
Hi all, did some digging and all I can find are references that will
work 3.0 but not for 4. So, what is the best way to get the actually
full path in your webcontext to upload files to? In 3 you could do
something like:
String path = getRequestCycle().getRequestContext().getServlet().getServletContext().getRealPath("/");

But in 4 the getRequestContext() is deprecated and there is no more
getServlet in the context. My first question was how does one get
ahold of the requestContext, or what seems to have replaced it,
'WebRequest'. and once you have it can you do anything with it to get
the actual path?

Thanks!
-Nick