tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatically adding a binding to a component?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:26:14 GMT
It's just as well you can't; you don't want to be adding bindings
directly.  The various setter methods exist for the framework, you
should treat components as immutable. This is why its going to be good
for everyone to break the inheretance requirement ... the IComponent
that will be exposed to your peer code will be entirely immutable.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry