tapestry-users mailing list archives

From RR <security.ident...@gmail.com>
Subject render time element removal question
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:07:40 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone has impemented a security model that requires
dynamic (render-time) removal of certain HTML elements? And if so, how hefty
was the work? I need to remove elements at render time based upon roles and
rights and *do not* want to wrap all of the secure elements in conditionals.
Rather, I'd wish to determine at render time the necessity of removing
certain elements and simply not render them.

TIA,
-RR-