tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Wynn <rw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Portlet in tapestry
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 21:42:47 GMT
Tomas,

I am not sure what you mean by define page layout.  Are you talking about
pages in the portal sense or in the tapestry sense? The persist state of
properties within your tapestry pages should be defined in your .page
files.  Or I guess in your .java files if you are using annotations.
Navigation between tapestry pages happens like in a servlet application,
for example in response to a form submit the handler returns the name of
the page or an instance of the page to go to next.   Except in a portal
you could potentially have a couple tapestry applications configured for a
single portal page.

Not sure if this helps.

Ryan

Tomáš Drenčák <tomas.drencak@gmail.com>
09/01/2005 11:39 AM
Please respond to
"Tapestry users"

Tapestry users <tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Portlet in tapestry

Thanks Ryan!
But I'm little bit confused about first portlet... Where can I define
page layout to include different pages? How to navigate inside of each
page and retain state of other pages included in portlet?

Thanks
     tomas