tapestry-users mailing list archives

From <wouter.cleu...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: Slow development cycle
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:42:15 GMT
I'm using the Sysdeo Eclispe Tomcat plugin: http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatplugin
Now I can debug my tapestry app's !!!
I've got this resource from Kent's book, chapter 1:
http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT/

gr

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomáš Drencák [mailto:tomas.drencak@gmail.com]
Sent: vrijdag 2 september 2005 8:18
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Slow development cycle

I work with tomcat and there's an eclipse tomcat plugin. Hot deploying
works fine until I add/remove some methods, then I have to restart an
application. And I have turned off page chaching so changes can be
seen immediately. But its still not very fast... Maybe someone has
better develping/deployment strategy. Please share!

tomas