tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Adam Henderson Azudio <azudio_...@hotmail.com>
Subject T4 DataSqueezer/SqueezeAdaptor, Spring & Hibernate
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 14:22:06 GMT
Hi,

I've written a SqueezeAdaptor for use with my Hibernate entities and
it works well in T3.

My HibernateSqueezeAdaptor unsqueezes the string by decoding a entity
type code along with the id, then it accesses my Spring appService
bean and asks it to retrieve my entity.

I'm attempting to upgrade/convert to T4 and I'm a bit stumped as how
to do the conversion.

How do I create and register a SqueezeAdaptor that uses a Spring
service object, what do I put in my subclass of BaseEngine?, do I
need to subclass BaseEngine? How do I inject my spring service into
my adaptor? Do I need a hivemodule.xml? if so what do I put in it?

What would be the logical steps needed to implement this. Also is
there any security issues with what I'm doing?

Many thanks

Adam.