tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Tomáš Drenčák <tomas.dren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Portlet in tapestry
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:09:29 GMT
Not sure if I trully understand portlets, but isn't it that you have 1
portlet page, that has defined layout (which includes another e.g.
tapestry pages)? I've been looking at pluto's portal and there's file
pageregistry.xml and it seems that this is the layout file. There's
some fragment nodes looking like kind of components. And also there's
file portletentityregistry.xml which seems like defining included
applications. Is portlets about including for instance 3 applications
on one screen or including 3 different e.g. tapestry pages from 1
application?

tomas