tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Anjali Abraham <anja...@aztec.soft.net>
Subject RE: Need help in creating session object
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 06:10:36 GMT
Hi,
	I am not getting what I need to add in my hivemodule.xml file for
the create-instance class element value.
The content in my hivemodule.xml is:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<module id="xxx" version="1.1.0" package="xxx.yyy.pages">
	<contribution configuration-id="tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects">
		<state-object name="zzz" scope="session">
			<create-instance class="(DON'T KNOW WHETHER I NEED
TO CREATE A NEW CALSS FOR THIS OR NOT)"/>
   		</state-object>
	</contribution>
</module>

Actually I have a login page where in I have 2 fields, ie username and
password, if the login is successful I need to create a session and store
the username and password in that object.
For the login page, I have Login.java file where I have put this code:
@InjectState("zzz ")
    public abstract (don't know)  getzzz();

My Doubt here is:
Is that I need to create a new java class which should have getter's and
setter's methods for username and password and that class need to be put in
the hivmodule.xml " create-instance class" element?????

And also is that the username and password values gets set automatically
into that java class which I mention in hivemodule.xml or not????

And also how I need to retrieve those values in my Login.java files or any
other java files???

Please need help regarding this as soon as possible,

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Anjali