tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi <leona...@dtqsoftware.com>
Subject Organizing components
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 14:47:08 GMT
Hello,

Is there a way I can organize components into subdirectories? For
example, if I have several modules in my web-app:

/module1
/module2
..
etc

I'd like to create some components, specific to those modules, just to
help with the web site's refactoring (so I can define common FORMs or a
dashboard box, etc). Right now the only way I can define them is in a
single directory (WEB-INF, or the context-root, etc). I'd like to use a
hierarchical approach such as:

etc..
I says that's an invalid jwcid. Is there a way I can do this? I've been
unable to find anything in the documentation.
Thanks,

--
Ing. Leonardo Quijano Vincenzi
Director T├ęcnico