tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Nick Westgate <n...@key-planning.co.jp>
Subject Re: Need combination of PopupLink and ExternalLink
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 10:16:10 GMT
Hi Inge.

In your .page spec, use an ExternalLink and provide a PopupLinkRenderer.

     <component id="recordDetailLink" type="ExternalLink">
         <binding name="page" expression="'RecordDetail'"/>
         <binding name="parameters" expression="{patientId, record.id}"/>
         <binding name="renderer" expression="beans.recordDetailLinkRenderer"/>
     </component>
     <bean class="org.apache.tapestry.contrib.link.PopupLinkRenderer" name="recordDetailLinkRenderer">
         <set-property name="windowName" expression="'recordDetail'"/>
         <set-property name="features" expression="'top=100,left=100'"/>
     </bean>

Cheers,
Nick.