tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Casey" <patca...@adelphia.net>
Subject RE: @InjectObject spring beans proxyed with Spring-AOP problem.
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 07:18:18 GMT

	Maybe it's Hivemind that's doing the enhancing, not Spring?
Alternately it might be the annotation library or some other agency. I've
had a lot of weirdness with CGLIC enhanced classes in the past (like they
screw up potentially simple things like using the == operator to test for
object identity if one side of the identity is "enhanced" into a new proxy
in the meantime).

	Recently, my CGLIB problems seem to have settled down, which leads
me to believe that I've probably just sub-consciously taken the "stop
hitting your head on the wall if it hurts" approach to solving the problem.

	I suspect it's something subtle, because as I mentioned
theoretically

	Foo f = (Foo) GCLIB_Enhanced_Foo should work

	Other than pointing at GCLIB as a possible place to look, I can't
offer any more help unfortunately :(.

	In the meantime, I need to get to bed; a day spent watching disaster
video and being utterly unable to do anything is catching up with me.

	--- Pat