tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Alexandr Kundirenko <akundire...@gmail.com>
Subject Beta-5. Page loading logic changed? More details
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 15:05:05 GMT
It seems that initial-value is assigned is piece of generated code...
Because:

<property name="itemClass" initial-value="literal:research.model.SomeObject"/>

=== PageLoader.constructComponent(...) ===
            //NOT initialized at this point
            container.finishLoad(cycle, this, containerSpec);

            //INITIALIZED!!!
            container.enterActiveState();

But in our overidden methods:

class FormPage extend PasePage {

        @Override
        public void enterActiveState() {
            //INITIALIZED
            super.enterActiveState();
        }

        @Override
        protected void finishLoad() {
            super.finishLoad();
            //NOT INITIALIZED EVEN AFTER SUPER CALL, WHY???
        }

{

Or did I miss something?