tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Wong" <b...@matthiasgroup.com>
Subject RE: Tutorials
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:57:04 GMT
Hi Serge,

The best tutorial I have found for a Tapestry beginner is Kent Tong's book,
Enjoy Web Development with Tapestry (go to http://www.agileskills2.org).  I
have not found the tutorial from the Tapestry web site very useful.  The
book, Tapestry in Action, is also very good but Kent's book is aimed more
for the newcomer.

Ben