tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Cole" <robert.c...@db.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry fails performance testing. HELP!
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:39:44 GMT

Only on our development instances. Something I hadn't thought about though.

Rob Cole

             dittert@despammed.com (Dirk Dittert)

             Sent by: news <news@sea.gmane.org>

                                                tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org

             02/08/2005 11:25

                                                                                       cc

                                                                                  Subject

                 Please respond to

                                                Re: Tapestry fails performance testing. HELP!

"Tapestry users" <tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org>

Robert Cole <robert.cole@db.com> wrote:

> I'll get some monitoring enabled on the server and see what's happening
> there. Its strange that we can see it happening from as little as 2
> users though. That says to me that it definitely looks like some sort of
> resource contention issue. Time to keep on plugging.

You don't have org.apache.tapestry.disable-caching set to true, have
you?

Best,

Dirk Dittert

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.