tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Phil Zoio <philz...@realsolve.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tapestry 4 - can we get rid of the .page files?
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:07:01 GMT
I've tried this and coming up with exception:

Page 'Home' not found in application namespace.
Stack Trace:

    * org.apache.tapestry.resolver.PageSpecificationResolverImpl.resolve(PageSpecificationResolverImpl.java:140)

    * $PageSpecificationResolver_104cdb0f1c9.resolve($PageSpecificationResolver_104cdb0f1c9.java)

    * $PageSpecificationResolver_104cdb0f1ca.resolve($PageSpecificationResolver_104cdb0f1ca.java)

    * org.apache.tapestry.pageload.PageSource.getPage(PageSource.java:116)
    * $IPageSource_104cdb0f13b.getPage($IPageSource_104cdb0f13b.java)
    * org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.loadPage(RequestCycle.java:252)

    * org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.getPage(RequestCycle.java:235)

    * org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.activate(RequestCycle.java:596)

I've verified that the application specification is loading and does
contain the properties

{org.apache.tapestry.component-class-packages and
org.apache.tapestry.page-class-packages}

Doesn't seem to be stopping it from going to look for the page and
component specification files.

Is there something still missing? How does the core framework know not
to look for  page specification. After all, this feature of being able
to omit the XML is only now possible with the annotation support

Regards,
Phil