tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "ANDRA, ANITHA \(SBCSI\)" <aa1...@sbc.com>
Subject Open tapestry (not static) page in popup window.
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:04:09 GMT

I want to implement the following..

First all, the list of customers will be shown
on a window. Then, the user can click a customer link,
a pop window will open, and display the detail
information of the customer, the user can update the data, and
submit it, the pop window will be closed automatically
and the updated data will be shown on the first window..

Seems like a common problem, but I'm having trouble
implementing it. Figured I  cannot use the popup link, since
the target is not a static page. I am using the ExternalLink component,
as I need to pass in parameters, but it does not open in a popup window.

Also, how do I refresh the data in the parent window?

Some sample code would be very useful.

Thanks!