tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: validate [auf Viren geprueft]
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:27:41 GMT
The Template design pattern works well when faced with a scenario like
this.

	http://www.exciton.cs.rice.edu/JavaResources/DesignPatterns/
TemplatePattern.htm

(first hit on Google, not necessarily the best description of it)

I used this particular pattern to do something similar back in my
Struts daze on our BaseAction class.

	Erik