tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Bohnert <tapes...@weberhofer.at>
Subject Re: CVS-snapshot: Error during compile
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:08:06 GMT
I tried it twice (updated parallel, builded havemind, copied
hivemind-*-snapshot.jar to the Tapestry ext-package/lib, cleaned
everything), but still this error.
newClass is especting a Module class and getClassLoader is returning a
Classloader class in EnhancementWorklistImpl.

maybe I should wait till you sleep (you will sleep, won't you?)
you are too fast for cvs ;)

regards,
andreas