tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <sw-l...@warneronstine.com>
Subject Re: DirectLink on a button and success messages
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 03:31:36 GMT
That would certainly work. If you look at my tutorial on the editDVD()
and newDVD listener methods I grab the next page object (which is the
list), if I added in a getMessage and setMessage to that list I could
then add in the success message prior to opening the page.

Then you could use something like this:

You should be able to do a Conditional as well to check if it is empty,
I just don't know what the exact syntax would be.

-warner