tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Robert Zeigler <rdzei...@u.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: Easy way to change column rendering for the contrib:Table?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 01:36:10 GMT
I'm not sure I'm entirely clear on what you're asking; if you don't want
the nested table stuff (I'm also curious as to why that's rendered that
way...? ;), then I can't really help you as I've not delved deep enough
into using the table component to say. However, if all you're looking
for is styling (eg: font color, size, style, etc.), you just need to use
descendant selectors...

.TestColumnHeader table td {
    /*apply your style here*/
}

The above css would look for any td within a table, within some element
that had the class "TestColumnHeader" and apply whatever styling you
want... (you may have to play w/ the selecting a bit... eg:
.TestColumnHeader td { /*style*/} should also work, but... play with it
a bit. ;)

Robert