tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Petter Måhlén <petter.mah...@elevance.se>
Subject RE: Form rewinding and updating properties
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 21:39:40 GMT
The exception is because the 'course' property is null. If you need the page
to maintain the same value for 'course' when the form is rendered (shown
during the GET) and rewound (during the following POST), it needs to be
persistent. Otherwise, the value will be lost in between the two HTTP
requests. Most likely, setting it to persistent will solve your problem, but
it's a bit hard to be sure without more information.

/ Petter