tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: Confusion with bean properties
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2004 16:40:39 GMT
As Harish noted, you're kind of seeing the evolution of Tapestry and the integration of OGNL.
Rather
than have all sorts of different types of property setters, we rely on OGNL (which can represent
'static' string or a dynamic property expression).

If  I was redesigning Tapestry from scratch, I would probably never have put <static-binding>
in
place.  <message-binding> is still useful, though <inherited-binding> no longer
is (because of
connected parameter properties).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship