tapestry-users mailing list archives

From James Hays <james_h...@mac.com>
Subject ListEdit example
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:53:41 GMT
Can somebody send an example of how to use a ListEdit component.  I have
the component rendering similar to a Foreach and hidden components are
being generated.  What I want to do is have a list of similar objects in
which when I click on the the name of the object, I want to go to an
edit screen for that object.  I attempted to use a DirectLink in which I
passed in it via parameters the same object that the ListEdit created
with the value binding.  When I get to my listener, it is null.

Howard, you pointed me to using the ListEdit instead of Foreach a few
days ago, but without an example, I'm having trouble using it.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

James