tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Simon Raveh" <Simon.Ra...@nominum.com>
Subject RE: org.apache.tapestry.ApplicationRuntimeException: Could not parse template
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:29:23 GMT
I'm using Tapestry 3.0 beta-2 deploying on weblogic 7.0 using jdk 1.3.6.
I don't catch any RuntimeException as you can see from the stack trace.

one more thing, before the exception stack trace I see this messages

1093302 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Resolving unknown component
'Insert' in Namespace@fd09a06a[<application>]

1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/fmcweb/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking: context:/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Resolving unknown component
'Conditional' in Namespace@fd09a06a[<applicat
ion>]
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Conditional.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/fmcweb/Conditional.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Conditional.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/Conditional.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Resolving unknown component
'Insert' in Namespace@fd09a06a[<application>]

1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/fmcweb/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking: context:/Insert.jwc
1093312 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Resolving unknown component
'Insert' in Namespace@fd09a06a[<application>]

1093322 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Insert.jwc
1093322 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/fmcweb/Insert.jwc
1093322 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking:
context:/WEB-INF/Insert.jwc
1093322 ComponentSpecificationResolver [DEBUG] Checking: context:/Insert.jwc

Simon