tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject RE: Setting content-type
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:11:10 GMT
What we do to change the HTMLWriter is create a new class that subclasses
BasePage and make all of our pages use the Subclass instead of BasePage.
See attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: art_w@EASTPOINT.COM [mailto:art_w@EASTPOINT.COM]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2003 8:19 PM
To: tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Setting content-type

Hello,

I am VERY new to Tapestry, working on my first Tapestry application. For
this application I need to set the content-type header to "application/hta".
The actual content is just HTML - only the header changes. I found some
references in the archive to implementing an IMarkupWriter, but these were
for Excel or PDF content. I am hoping that to just change the content-type
header there is a simpler solution, like an attribute somewhere in one of
the parameter files. Is there such a simple solution?

Thank You,
Art