tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Greene" <agre...@romulin.com>
Subject RE: Out of memory
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:10:21 GMT
"After executing the application" -- Do you mean after viewing pages 10 - 15
times, or do you mean making changes and redeploying?  Are you using the
Tomcat version of JBoss or the Jetty version?  What OS are you running on?
More details like this would help as I know that Tomcat / Sun JDK has a
serious problem under certain versions of Linux with losing it's threads
(they take up memory but refuse to respond to the JVM and when Tomcat is
stopped, they refuse to exit and you end up with a whole bunch of threads
just sitting that need to be kill'ed).

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjay Francis [mailto:sfrancis@webifyservices.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 9:54 AM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Out of memory

Hi,
We have built a application using tapestry.
we use jboss 3.0.6 as our test application server.
Development Machine is P4 with 512MB ram. Ater executing the application 10
to 15 times it goes out of memory.
Other applications built using struts, velocity deployed on the same app
server doesn't cause this problem.
Do I need to do any special settings to fix this problem.

Sanjay