tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Byrne, Steven" <SBy...@dorado.com>
Subject RE: Rewind Usage
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:40:23 GMT
Sorry to be pedantic, but I am confused about the "form values are
updated [back to the properties] bound to the components" part.   I want
to interpret it as "form values are STORED INTO the properties stored in
the components", but the way you've written it sounds like [and the term
"rewind" certainly seems to suggest] the form values are being *reset*
to some value, which, from the docs I've read, seems to be the sense of
what rewinding is about, that the rewinding is somehow preparing the
form values for use in the next rendering.

Can you phrase what you've said a little differently so it's clear
exactly what's going on?