tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Beton, Richard" <richard.be...@roke.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tapestry 3.0 final -> When ?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 12:09:23 GMT
Howard M. Lewis Ship wrote:

>At this point, the code is not likely to change, beyond some bug fixes.  3.0 is waiting
on decent
>documentation, which has been waiting on me, which has been waiting on the completion
of the book,
>which is jus about there.

May I ask who is publishing the book and when it's planned out?
Rick

--
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.