tapestry-users mailing list archives

From Dan Wells <dan_we...@byu.edu>
Subject PropertySelection and IPropertySelectionModel
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:32:54 GMT
Hi all,

I've read the docs, and checked the mail archive, but I would like to
understand the PropertySelection component and the
IPropertySelectionModel interface better.

Does tapestry then save the model object into the session, so that when
it translates the value back into the object to set the property
specified as the value parameter it still has the list of objects?  If
so, how can I use a Select drop-down box in a State-LESS application?
Would that be a case where I have to use the Select and Option
components?  Or is there a way to still have the ease of the
PropertySelection object, without objects being stored into the session?

--
Dan Wells <dan_wells@byu.edu>