tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Hammer Wang \(王健聲\)" <ire...@ms2.hinet.net>
Subject Re: Run-time creatiing component
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2003 01:58:49 GMT
Hi, all :

I am trying to design the similar application, too,
but in a somewhat different way. (I am a newbie).

I am adding (not finished, slowly) a customed SpecificationResolverDelegate,
which retrieves an resolves the specifications on-the-fly (with customed
cache-control).
So that ome of the specifications can be be created (on-demand) and stored
(customed ResourceLocation) and parameterized by data in database where
they can be varied as could/quick as possible. I am just in the beginning
and
trying to figure out the possibility and resulting tradeoff ....

Has this been done by someone ?

Best Regards,
Hammer Wang

----- Original Message -----
From: "Yudi Setyawan" <yse@nwa.iao.co.id>
To: "Tapestry users" <tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 9:33 AM
Subject: RE: Run-time creatiing component

Hi all,

My application is driven by metadata that described the structure of
specific entity based on its context by time and or by place. Then I
want to make a component that renders its sub-component based on request
context not by the page's specification and each component has to be
bound (expression binding) into this context object.

So, I think to generate components at run-time will be suitable for this
kind of problem.

What do you think?

Thanks is advance...

Regards,