tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Selection of the same value from One Page to other for "PropertySelection"
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:07:31 GMT
Hi All,
I am Stuck up at very Strange Situation.
The Situation is as follows :-

I have two Pages

PAGE A:-

It has One "PropertySelection"  <select jwcid="@PropertySelection" model="ognl:model11"
value="ognl:strList" selected="ognl:strList"/> and One Submit Button
On Submit >>>>>>>>Call  PAGE B

PAGE B:-

It has One "PropertySelection"  <select jwcid="@PropertySelection" model="ognl:model11"
value="ognl:strList" selected="ognl:strList"/>

This is how my Page Structure look like.

Problem:-
1>>> When you are at  PAGE A Select one value form "PropertySelection" and submit
the form

2>> The Selected Value (from PAGE A) shall also be selected (on form Submission) for
PAGE B

I hope my problem is clear othervise feel  free to ask.

How shall I acheive this?

Can anyone Help me out this Strange Situation.

Thankx
Best regds,
Amol