tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Re: Needed Customised Images for Paging Mechanism for table Component
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 11:13:46 GMT
Hey MB,

It worked very fine!!! I got my Images in place where I wanted.
Thankx a Lot!!!

Still  there is a littlie Issue that Supposing I have to get the following then:-

A >>  When I am the First Page then images for "Previous Page" and "First Page" shall
be be DeActive
B >> Similarly   vice-a-versa shall happen for the "Last Page" and "Next Page" Images
when I am on the Last Page

Can U suggest me the Better way to get it Done?

Thankx Once again for the all extended Co-ordination!!!

Best Regds,
Amol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mind Bridge
  To: Tapestry users ; Amol Yadwadkar
  Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:53 PM
  Subject: RE: Needed Customised Images for Paging Mechanism for table Component

  Hi Amol,

  You would need to create your own implementation of the TablePages component that renders
the appearance you want.

  Take its files (TablePages.java, TablePages.jwc, TablePages.html) from the contrib source
in package org.apache.tapestry.contrib.table.components and copy them to your application.
Then feel free to modify the appearance of the copied component any way you like. Finally,
define a component alias to it in the .application file and use that rather than contrib:TablePages
in your application.

  What you want to do is easy -- you will not even need to modify the original java file,
since it provides all methods you need already. All you will need to do is make the template
draw what you want.

  Best regards,
  -mb

  P.S. I will not be available much today