tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Application is not Getting it Deployed after Using component-alias
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 08:07:02 GMT
Hi All,
I am using the following tag at my .application file
<component-alias type="MyAlias" specification-path="TablePages.jwc"/>

But after using the above in .application, My Application is not getting deployed.I have tried
shifting this Tag (<component-alias>) up and down in the XML Structure but the result
was the same But when  I comment it Off then the Application gets deployed.
I am using Beta 2 Release.
Can Any one suggest me the safe way of getting it Deployed?

Thankx in advance!!!
Best regds
Amol

The following is my .application File :----

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE application PUBLIC
  "-//Apache Software Foundation//Tapestry Specification 3.0//EN"
  "http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/dtd/Tapestry_3_0.dtd">

<application name="Forms Tutorial" engine-class="org.apache.tapestry.engine.BaseEngine">
<component-alias type="MyAlias" specification-path="TablePages.jwc"/>
 <property name="org.apache.tapestry.visit-class" value="org.apache.tapestry.Visit"/>
 <library id="contrib" specification-path="/org/apache/tapestry/contrib/Contrib.library"/>
 <!--<component-alias type="MyAlias" specification-path="TablePages.jwc"/>-->

</application>