tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject How to Use reset() for refreshing table Datas
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:33:12 GMT
Hi MB/All,
I am populating table datas for table Component by "getTableModel()" Method by populating
datas in the List.

I have another Method which is called on form Submit() where I clear the List (Empting the
List) and load Fresh datas for the table Component.

But to the Greatest of the Surprise Table Component is showing the old data which was originally
loaded for the Component.

Steps taken  to avoid the Problem:-
Taken a look at Component ref. Guide.
Its mentioned that We need to use reset().But Its really difficult for us to implement it
in the absence of any such Example.

On behalf of Everyone I request you to please provide one example where we can achieve the
respective!!!!

Thankx in advance!!!!
best regds,
Amol