tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Fw: Behaviour of Hidden Component with PropertySelection Component ( for maintaining Session)
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 14:29:56 GMT
 Hi Sanjay,
Thankx for showing the correct pathways.I was going all around the world by
 using hell Concept of Hidden.Actually I have taken a lesson from this is
that while doing Tapestry I will
 have to give up the JSP/Servlets Concept to a great extent to get hands on
Cutting Edge Technology "TAPESTRY". Thankx once again!!!
Best regds,
 Amol

Component