tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Sorting on the Date Format Treating it as Date and not as String for the table Component
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:13:22 GMT
Hi All/MB,
I am using Table Component.I have the following Issue:-
I am having one Column which shall accept Date in the Format as "Aug 21, 2003 10:37am PST"
and I will like to sort in this Format from Table Component.
Is it Possible ?

Problems that I am facing:-
1>> Date type object does not give me the facility to convert it into the Format as
"Aug 21, 2003 10:37am PST" (same Date Object) it will be the String
(I mean "Aug 21, 2003 10:37am PST " will be treatted as String) and Sorting will happen for
the String and not for the Date which is required.

Please let me know if I am not clear with my Problem to u all
Thankx
best regds,
Amol